CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DEstruction REborn



Yo everyone, im back from the dead. A couple of shinigami were trying to attack me, for kicks i guess. but i ripped them apart, and absorbed all the energy in the shinigami realm, and getting a new weapon. I now weild NetherShot, a netherworld gun, along with shadowrend. I look a bit different too, but in the inside im still Scourge.

The next step is to save mystic, which me alter and may will oversee.

Destruction Reborn- Scourge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, so yo uchanged forms again...? Thats cool

hey, I said it on your chat already so I dont have too repeat myself... ^.^

Okay, that was weird... but I am feeling somthing else was disturbed during the magnetic shifts of the jet streams, tell me your answer so we can move on.

Mancer said...

Somthing does seem right today.... It just doesnt. I hope everyone is feeling the same way about this. somthing else beyond our controll is happening within the walls of the Rebellion.

I belive they are up to somthing... Hpw I know this. do not ask... the war of Harumari has taken a toll on us. We need to stop that war before any more of our members are lost within it. three out of the forty some of flamex are in the Rebellion.

We need too make a move and stop it before it moves onto our Darkness Passage... they already taken over Lachlann's sprite account.

What next....