CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Anime Super Con 2008



Hey faithfull readers, heres some pics and videos of me, brocklee, and Alter at the Anime Super Con 2008 in Miami. Its a big post lol

Im dressed as ness in the striped shirt, alter in tan jackt, and brocklee in blue shirt.








This is a ninja we fought with and teamed up with eventually

This is a pic of alter..






This is me dressed as Ness about to smack someone with a bat





To Arms!














Im going to post the vids in another post so keep watching

2 comments:

Krad said...

That looks like fun....


anyways... this is the real reason why I am here...

please be on my side... dont beliven what a word Dark says about me... you have always been my friend... always.... dont belive him... just dont...

What does he know about me anyways... If he tells you I am a blood thirsty demon he is wrong. dead wrong. would you ever think I would be a demon...

He is hurting my feelings, all I wanted too do was join flamex... but... just.... I feel terrible... so be on my side Havoc... I know there is still goodness inside of you still...

I beliven you with my whole heart...

Zeit Exitium said...

who are you? if you wish to be in the Shadow Flock, then you may, after an assessment. and what do you mean you have always been my freind?