CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Anime Supercon 2008 see post below

these are the videos of us at the con.. i could put it in the other post, it was too big. if u havent seen the other post below this one, READ IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!



Yes, alter gave up at the end, leaving me to fight the ninja. The thing i swung out at the beginning was a YoYo, since i was ness from super smash bros.



Okay folks, you may have seen the pivot animation of me fighting alter, but heres the real deal, alter with a fake sword, me with a yoyo and baseball bat, and a hat.. enjoy!!! (alter also had his afro to fight with btw)




This is either brock lee or alter (cant remember) sword fighting some dude we met..



the dancing chicken we saw..




me and ninja fight star wars people..

1 comments:

Skye said...

You said you have a way of saving Fang in a comment on his blog. How can we do that ? If it works out, that would just be so brilliant !!! I'm pretty happy now so please excuse me for this.... YES! YES! YES!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAHH!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly