CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My mission is not yet done.

Guys, you go chill out 4 now. But my battle is not done yet. You've been to alpha's dimension right? well theres lots of other ones out there, and i have to watch them. and right now, theres things 10 times worse than itex out there, yumi should know theres one stalking her. so you see, i ve got to keep working on ridding the universe of all this corruption. Did you know that itex vacationed at over 20 dimensions? I will take care of it, dont worry. But help is always needed, and for now my goal is to bring zeno back from the dead and then set off.

The dark avenger
Nemesis

5 comments:

Karly said...

Sounds like a big job for just one mutant!!! Lol!!!

Hey, I havn't herd from you on my blog lately, where'd u go?!?!?!?!? Lol, hey, do you like music? Lol, I kno, ur thinkin thats a stupid q, and u don't have to answer it, but I live music, if u didn't read that post on my blog.... I play 4 diferent insternments, pluss I sing!!! Some people think I sing awesome (one said I'd win american Idol) and I've also hurd I suck..... idk, I believe my sis, cause she says I am really good at singing and she hates me..... I'm babbeling..... oops.

Zeit Exitium said...

lol, even half-demons listen to music. well, i paritcularly enjoy linkin park, lupe fiasco, different rap songs, i recently got into disturbed, there pretty good.

yeah its a big job, but somebody has to do it. yeah i play piano too, learning guitar.

Karly said...

Lol, disturbed is my all time FAVE!!!!! I play both guitar and piano, pluss mandolin, trumpet, and my voice!! lol, I love the new name, by the way!!! It's awesome!!!

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

well, if u ever really need help, just drop me a line and ill be right there. oh, and Three Days Grace is my alltime fave, but i also really enjoy Disturbed.
fly high, fly fast, fly forever.
Phoenix

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

oi, Nemesis, u might want 2 read the comments on the most recent Alhablog post.
Phoenix