CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Battle Recap

Hey everyone, i know you guys wanna know what happened when we defeated Itex earlier, so heres the long and confusing recap.

Well, we arrived while itex was readying to enter alphas dimension. I unleashed phantom, my darker half in itex, but he got out of control. Alpha started killing stuff too. Following this, after there was nothing left, crystal appeared and attacked phoenix for some unknown reason. Then who should appear but zeon himself, more on that later. Alpha started to attack phoenix, and some how me and phantom fused into what i am now- Enigma. to stop alpha from attacking phoenix, i grabbed her in a choke (alpha if you read this, i apologize for that). then i let her go to fight zeon, and she attacked again. I then froze her in time, and phoenix detained her with bars of fire. Well, she broke out, and hacked at me, but as the name phantom inplies, it phased right through me. Anywho, she then tried to destroy phoenixes memories, so i wiped her mind, but stopped when everyone else told me too. then alpha turned normal 4 a little bit, and i finished off zeon. Er, alpha then attacked a last time, wounding phoenix, and she turned normal for good (i hope). The phoenix died. but dont worry, he was reborn from ashes in this cool explosion. err um then alphas brother apppeared, had a talk with her... ummm i teleported away with my new self, and thats it.


what a mouthfull

2 comments:

Zeit Exitium said...

dont refer to me as warp, abyss or enigma...i go now by the name of Nemesis, on account of my shadow er, ness.

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

ok, Nemesis, nice name and nice recap. right now Alpha and i r just chilling in her home dimension. oh, and Crystal is back 2 normal now that i shorted out the chip that Itex planted on her to control her. im going 2 have 2 go back and have a chat with her sometime, well, her, Alpha and myself, see if we can all stay 2gether somehow. c ya later.
fly high, fly fast, fly forever.
Phoenix