CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

War of Epic Proportions

We have a big Problem. A high being known as Armageddon is threatening to put chaos to the whole multiverse. His right hand man was my brother, Plague, but i took care of him. Now he is sorta another part of me, like a split personality that comes out when i get really angry. Anyways, I dont think i can do it alone. We need more recruits guys, 5 knights is not enough. Knights, this war could decide the fate of everyone and everything, so we need to get ready.

-Scourge (Zeit) Exitium

4 comments:

Skye said...

Want me to tell everyone about your post to see if we can get them all moving again? We haven't RPGed or done any missions or anything in ages and we need to start off again. This might just be the thing to get Flamex back up and running. I wonder if this could get someone in particular to start coming back to the chat, rather than the rebellion like I heard last night.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Zeit Exitium said...

Yes, that would be great, spread the word!


If you manage to get lachlann to help, me might just win this thing.

May said...

Hey, I convinced Mystic. Sh said she'd do anything to help.

Ari Steele said...

Hey Scourge! Its me Nitru!

I might not look like much but I would like to help in any way I could!

~A ball of Energy Untainted by the reality of this Cold World~
Nitru Nixxion