CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

War

Well all shadow flock members, and other readers, it seems the alpha flock has once again managed to start a war, and this time its for real. You see, i was to fight alpha for the tournament, and the battle was going in my favor, i was using the raigan techniques to demolish alpha. Then alpha hawk felt the need to attack me during the match, a death sentence for her, as i had lachlann go kill her. After i killed alpha ending the match, phoenix decided to unprovably try to "vaporize" me. If the alpha flock wants a fight, we r gunna give it to em. Shadow flock, if you encounter any alpha flock members on any given chat, you have authority to attack and kill. It's on now!

P.S- im looking for a name other than shadowflock. the name that i like the most will be our flock name and be the site name for the new blog im making. One of my suggestions- Dark Avengers?

7 comments:

May said...

Nemesis, this war I have a feeling will end badly for the Shadow Flock (or whatever the new name will be)

Lachlann said...

Really Mystic... It might look like that too you... but in a war... in the hands of a lord shadow mancer I shall prevail in this...

And... I have an opinion... its the one who veiws the upcoming battle as a threat, not a future... with out war... there is no peace... even if this war goes on for ever... Peace will be optained... trust me...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Zeit Exitium said...

Thank you for that lachlann. Mystic, you need not worry. In fact, we have the same amount, if not more members than alphas flock. so in order to keep this democratic, i am going to take a vote: who votes for war and who doesnt?

May said...

Well if I have nothing to do with the war, I vote yes.

Lachlann said...

Oh brother... I vote yes... I just left a warning on Alpha's chat... I think it will really piss her off...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Zeit Exitium said...

well since no one wants a war, there shall be no war. for the good of the shadow flock.

May said...

Good, that war would have been a bad idea.